Two Receptionists are required to work at the Roslea Surgery to join our forward thinking Team.
The post holders will be able to act on their own initiative, within broad procedural guidelines, and under the supervision of the Reception Supervisor, ensuring that effective access systems and procedures are applied to support the work of the practice and to ensure the delivery of a high quality reception function responsive to the practice and patient needs.
The positions offered are:
Monday & Wednesday: 8am – 6.30pm. Tuesday & Friday: 12 – 5.30pm. Thursday: Day off.
Monday, Tuesday & Thursday: 8am – 5.30pm. Friday: 12.30pm – 6.30pm. Wednesday: Day off
Both positions are on a permanent contract.
It is desirable that the applicant is/has:
- Experience in reception/access work, preferably at a medical practice setting
- Experience within the primary care setting.
- Experience and sound knowledge of EMIS Web.
- Experience of working as a team member.
- Able to work in a demanding environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Excellent IT skills.
Salary is £15,232.27 to £17,207.19 (pro rata).
Interviews are scheduled to take place on 9th October 2018.
please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit NHS jobs website - www.jobs.nhs.uk
Roslea Surgery Team